I'm baaaaaack!!

Wow, ages ago since I posted here!

Been busy with the day to day dealings of life and whatnots for the last five years. 
Big and small changes had occur. And in general, I can't complain. LIFE is GOOD. 
Life really is a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you're gonna get, as I am taking on a new adventure in life in 2015! 

Yes, it sounded as a cliché (New Year, new beginning) but coincidentally, I am taking on a different route in life. I never like numbers but I love art, except when I was doing small business on the side in First grade selling my scented stationery paper and custom-made paper fans (made out of a lined-pad-paper) to my classmates--there I'm into numbers! Looking back from what I've done, I didn't know I was actually an entrepreneur at that time. Honestly, right now from where I stand, I am proud of my first-grader self!

I love arts! I have been a creative person ever since my dad handed me the glue and scissors when I was mere 5 years old. I guess I took that creative side form him, and trained hard in my world of oyster with my then innocent fellow Kindergarteners. I never seek validation from my peers, but how could I not, especially when I was awarded the gold medal for 'Best in Arts' in my class. Kindergarten days were the best!

I want to give you guys some update on the new blog I've been working on at 
Mademoiselle Vanilla  where I blog about anything sweet and of course has vanilla in it. I have been designing cakes in recent years and this is where my adventure taking me-- the world of confectionary.


So, please bear with me, guys and gals, while I navigate the magical waters of edible arts!

xoxo
Donna 


P.S.
travelnidonna.blogspot.com will still be here for my travel adventures.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAWAN

Hanlan's Point Nudist Beach Canada

Bon Echo Provincial Park